Anime RPG
Hi there !
Welcome to Anime RPG!
You like this forum ? Then why don't you register ?
We promise you a lot of fun !
Don't be shy, just register and become one of us ! ♥️

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime RPG
Hi there !
Welcome to Anime RPG!
You like this forum ? Then why don't you register ?
We promise you a lot of fun !
Don't be shy, just register and become one of us ! ♥️
Anime RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online

5 posters

Go down

Sword Art Online Empty Sword Art Online

Post by lazy.genius Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:45 pm

SWORD ART ONLINE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

English :

In the year 2022, the Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG), Sword Art Online (SAO), is released. With the Nerve Gear, a virtual reality helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain, players can experience and control their in-game characters with their minds.
On November 6, 2022, all the players log in for the first time, and subsequently discover that they are unable to log out. They are then informed by Kayaba Akihiko, the creator of SAO, that if they wish to be free, they must reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, if their avatars die in-game, their bodies will also die in the real world. The story follows Kirito, a skilled player who is determined to beat the game. As the game progresses for two years, Kirito eventually befriends a female player named Asuna with whom he ultimately falls in love. After the duo discover the identity of Kayaba's avatar in SAO, they confront and defeat him, freeing themselves and the other players from the game.
Upon returning to the real world, Kirito learns that Asuna and a small group of SAO players have still not awakened yet. Following a clue about Asuna's whereabouts in another VRMMORPG called Alfheim Online (ALO), Kirito also logs in there. Helped by his sister Suguha, he learns that the trapped players in ALO are part of a plan devised by Nobuyuki Sugō to perform illegal experiments on their minds to put them under his control, including Asuna, whom he intends to marry in the real world in order to take over her family's company. After Kirito stops Nobuyuki's plans, he finally reunites with Asuna in the real world.
Soon after, Kirito plays another game called Gun Gale Online (GGO) to investigate the mysterious connection between it and deaths occurring in the real world. Assisted by a female player he meets in the game called Sinon, he identifies and exposes the culprits, who include some former members of a murderous guild he had previously encountered in SAO.
Kirito is later recruited to assist in the development of a state-of-the-art game, UnderWorld (UW), which has an interface that is far more realistic and complex than the previous games he had played. In UW, the flow of time proceeds thousands of times faster than in the real world. However, he ends up falling into a trap set by one of the murderers from GGO and wakes up inside the game, unable to log out, with his real self left in a comatose state. Eventually he starts to question if he is the real Kirito or an artificial intelligence modeled after him.

GT. :

Godine 2022, Virtuelna stvarnost Masovno Multiplaier online role-plaiing game (VRMMORPG), Mač Umetnost Online (SAO), je pušten na slobodu. Sa Nerve Gear, virtuelna realnost kacigu koja podstiče pet korisničkim čula preko njihovog mozga, igrači mogu da dožive i kontroliše svoje likove u igri sa svojim umovima.
6. novembra 2022, svi igrači prijavite za prvi put, a kasnije otkrili da su u stanju da se odjavite. Oni su zatim obavestili Kaiaba Akihiko, tvorac SAO, da ako žele da budu slobodni, moraju dostići 100. spratu kule u igri i pobedi konačnu šefa. Međutim, ako se njihovi avatari umre u igri, njihova tela će umreti u stvarnom svetu. Priča prati Kirito, vešt igrač koji je odlučan da pobedi utakmicu. Kako igra napreduje za dve godine, Kirito kraju sprijateljuje žensko igrača pod imenom Asuna sa kojim je na kraju pada u ljubavi. Nakon duo otkrije identitet avatara Kaiaba u SAO, oni se suoči i pobedi ga, oslobađajući sebe i ostale igrače iz igre.
Po povratku u stvarnom svetu, Kirito saznaje da Asuna i mala grupa SAO igrača još uvek nisu probudili još. Nakon trag o tome gde Asuna u drugom VRMMORPG zove Alfheim Online (PNN), Kirito takođe prijavljuje tamo. Pomogao svojom sestrom Suguha, on saznaje da su zarobljeni igrači u ALO su deo plana osmislio tako Nobuiuki Sugo da obavlja ilegalne eksperimente na svojim glavama da ih stavi pod svoju kontrolu, uključujući Asuna, koga namerava da se oženi u stvarnom svetu naredi da preuzme kompaniju svoje porodice. Nakon Kirito zaustavlja Nobuiuki planove, on je konačno objedinjuje sa Asuna u stvarnom svetu.
Ubrzo nakon toga, Kirito igra drugu igru pod nazivom Gun Gale Online (GGO) da istražuje tajanstvenu vezu između njega i smrti dešavaju u stvarnom svetu. Uz pomoć ženskog igrač upoznaje u igri zove Sinon, on prepoznaje i otkriva počinioce, koji uključuju i neke bivše pripadnike ubilačkim esnaf je ranije naišao na SAO.
Kirito se kasnije regrutuju da pomognu u razvoju državno-of-the-art igri, Undervorld (UV), koji ima interfejs koji je daleko realniji i složenije nego prethodnih utakmica je igrao. U UV, protok vremena prelazi hiljadu puta brže nego u stvarnom svetu. Međutim, on završava pada u zamku jednog od ubica iz GGO i probudi u igri, ne mogu da se odjavite sa svog pravog sebe ostavio u komi stanju. Konačno počinje da pitanje da li je on pravi Kirito ili veštačke inteligencije uzoru njega.

Broj Epizoda: 25
lazy.genius
lazy.genius
Administrator
Administrator

http://l0vely-d4rkness.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Sword Art Online Empty Re: Sword Art Online

Post by little.wolf.of.death Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:22 pm

Jao gledala sam. Nana Bas je dobar anime :3
little.wolf.of.death
little.wolf.of.death

Back to top Go down

Post by kind_angel Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:28 pm

Odlican anime.:3
kind_angel
kind_angel

Back to top Go down

Post by lazy.genius Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:10 pm

^ Slasem se. ^_^ It's Awesome Anime ! 1 of mah favo <3 Kirto,asuna,yui,lis,pina ... I luv u guys
lazy.genius
lazy.genius
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan :) Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 am

Jao, jao, jao odgledala sam u jednom danu, ali bukvalno od jutra do noći :O Fantastičan! Very Happy
Roan :)

Back to top Go down

Post by kind_angel Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:58 am

Ma savrsen je! Very Happy
kind_angel
kind_angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinky* Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:43 am

2 dana su mi trebala da ga zavrim, ne verujem koliko je dobro >__<
Tinky*
Tinky*
You're new in anime world
You're new in anime world

http://clarion-cs.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lazy.genius Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Samo 2 dana >> Ja sam svake subote po 1 ... Zivce cupala dok nisu izasle nove ep. panda u cudu Huhu
lazy.genius
lazy.genius
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan :) Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Muahahahhaah, a šta ćeš Razz Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by kind_angel Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:01 am

lazy.genius wrote:Samo 2 dana >> Ja sam svake subote po 1 ... Zivce cupala dok nisu izasle nove ep. panda u cudu Huhu
kind_angel
kind_angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down